Client Support and Operations Team
Support specialist (level 1)
|REPORTS TO:||Client Support and Operations Manager|
|DEPARTMENT:||CU*Northwest Network Services, Client Support and Operations Department|
The Support Specialist Level 1 (SS1) provides first tier computer and network technical support for CU*NorthWest, cuasterisk.com partners and their combined clients, and CU*Answers Network Services clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- First point of contact to assist with all aspects of computer/network hardware and communications support.
- Provide primary technical support for CU*BASE GOLD, CU*Answers Imaging ASP Solution and related hardware.
- Provide primary technical support for Managed Services technologies, including firewalls, servers, and routers.
- Assist on core product implementation projects, new client installations and CU*NorthWest conversions.
- Assist on network implementation projects such as domain migrations and firewall installs.
- Perform daily and weekly administrative and maintenance tasks on client hardware.
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the Client Support and Operations Team, and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet team objectives.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, subnetting, routing) and essential server administration (Active Directory user/group management, Exchange mailbox creation).
- Strong desktop support skills, including Windows 10 and Microsoft 365.
- Ability to travel to client sites to provide support, including overnight and weekend stays.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Ability to perform technical support duties for CU*BASE hardware and software support.
- Ability to create technical product documentation for hardware/software installations, troubleshooting techniques and problem resolution.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
CU*NorthWest operates in a professional office building setting. Some job assignments at CU*NorthWest are primarily conducted within the office building(s) while others have moderate to extensive travel responsibilities as described in the Job Functions and/or Job Qualifications section(s) above. CU*NorthWest is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position.