Virtual StrongBox’s Online Safe Deposit Box is a valuable member service provided by their trusted financial partner. It’s just another way to help your members, when they turn to the Credit Union, to always be prepared for the expected, and more importantly, the unexpected. Using Virtual StrongBox members can:
- Start backing up their home and business files
- Organize their digital documents
- Exchange files online securely
- Keep their documents safe from a disaster
Don’t worry about providing only 10 MB of space to get them started. Members control the amount of storage they own by easily making additional purchases inside the service. Check out VSB’s Online Safe Deposit Box page to see what other items members might want to store.
Virtual StrongBox’s technology and functionality helps position the credit union as a technology-driven organization. By offering this service the credit union
- Meets the expectations of the next generation of members
- Takes an important step in the credit union’s digital transformation process
- Offers a very sticky product when members and businesses use it to store their records
- Eliminates the expense and inconvenience of paper receipts
What You Will Do
- Once your order is received, you will receive agreements from both CU*Answers and Virtual StrongBox. Simply review your agreements and deliver them back to the appropriate individuals. Receipt of your agreements will get the configuration process started. The agreements are:
- CU*Answers Master Services Agreement
- CU*Answers API Agreement
From Virtual StrongBox
- Virtual StrongBox Master Services Agreement
- Virtual StrongBox New Organization Information Sheet
- Train Your Staff and tell your members. The Virtual StrongBox Video Series is an excellent resource for all of your internal training. Many credit unions include them on their website making the introduction of your new service easy and fun.
- Once your services have been activated, begin sending your receipts and documents to your members Virtual StrongBox.
What We Will Do
- We will configure your Virtual StrongBox hand off from It’s Me 247 for your members.
- We will update your ProDOC software to include the necessary components for sending documents to members.
- We will train you on how to use this software to send documents to your members.
- We will train your staff on how to utilize the Aadmin. Portal for security and tracking.
- We will create the API that delivers your member’s email address to VSB direct from CU*BASE.
- Once your services are live, Virtual StrongBox delivers email reminders to members, including:
- Each time a new document is loaded
- Reminders to active their new StrongBox
Virtual StrongBox Video Series
- Uploading a Document to Your Virtual StrongBox
- Sharing a Virtual StrongBox Folder for Upload Purposes
- Sharing a Virtual StrongBox Folder for Download Purposes
- Sharing Documents in Your Virtual StrongBox
- Virtual StrongBox
- Organizing Your Virtual StrongBox
- Accessing a Document in Your Virtual StrongBox
- Deleting a Document in Your Virtual StrongBox
- Creating a Sub-Folder in Your Virtual StrongBox
- Creating a Virtual StrongBox Account
- Buying More Space for Your Virtual StrongBox
Member Automated Reminders
CU*Answers and Virtual StrongBox have invested in your future as an internet retailer. Using CU*Answers’ API functionality, members email address information is delivered from CU*BASE to Virtual StrongBox. In turn Virtual StrongBox delivers the following automated customized reminder messages to the member.
Transactional Messages For those sending receipts for forms to your member’s Virtual StrongBox, the member will receive a plain text email message indicating there is a new document waiting each time a document is loaded. This message encourages members to experience the benefits of the free storage options you are providing.
Pending Registration Message If the member has not activated their Virtual StrongBox, they will get a friendly reminder email to log in and register to experience the full
benefits of utilizing this valuable service.
Standard Package FAQs
How much space does each member receive?
Each member will receive 10 MB of space to store receipts and/or loan documents at no cost to them or to your credit union. Members can easily purchase additional space to store their own documents inside the service.
How much space does the Credit Union receive?
Each credit union will receive 10 GB of space to store receipts and/or loan documents at no cost to your credit union. The credit union can easily upgrade to the Virtual StrongBox Premium Version if they want more space or the additional features and functionality that comes with the Premium Version.
Can my credit union share documents with members? Can members return documents to the credit unions or share documents with other providers?
All of this is possible via the secure link feature of Virtual StrongBox.
What is the pricing for the Standard Package?
CU*Answers does not charge for the standard package.
Can we send receipts and loan forms from ProDOC directly to a member’s Virtual StrongBox?
Yes, this feature is available with the Standard package.
What features and functionality are included with the Standard Version?
You’ll find a current list of features and functionality on the Virtual StrongBox website.