The tune up opportunities are nothing new to CU*NorthWest. However, this engagement is different. The goal is to focus on the strategic plan of the credit union and see how we can leverage not only CU*BASE but your overall relationship with CU*Northwest to achieve those goals. You will have two CU*BASE experts onsite with you and your staff for two days.
This is not an engagement that comes with a standard template. We will learn specifically what your credit union has done in the past, along with your short and long term goals. We’ll learn your vision for the credit union , and how you plan to get there. We can also utilize the expertise of the many facets of the industry that we are involved in to assist you. This is a chance for the credit union to be in the driver’s seat with an intense and personalized focus.
- Concierge Dashboard Review for your management team, discuss each dashboard. and assign a team member to be responsible for tracking and reporting
- Review of current CU*BASE configurations with your management team
- Discuss configurations both in use and not active
- Actual observation – lending, teller, member service, etc.
- Provide ‘on the fly’ education when appropriate in combination written documentation for management
Includes an in-person meeting, with a phone and video follow up (if necessary or requested), as well as a hard copy documentation of observations and suggestions.