While some may view the Incident Response Plan as a compliance check-off item, the real value is not in the plan itself but in the planning process. When performed properly, the information and experience gathered will help the credit union:
- Anticipate and plan for potential incidents and disruptive events
- Identify the skills and experience necessary for an effective Incident Response Team
- Mitigate the negative effects of incidents and disruptions on business operations
- Minimize confusion and enable effective decisions during a crisis
- Facilitate the timely recovery of information and information systems
- Maintain the public image and reputation of the organization
Developing, implementing and testing an Incident Response Plan can seem an overwhelming task requiring time, resources, and skills not available in every organization. Trying to adapt a one-size-fits-all approach to your operational environment is neither realistic nor cost-effective and often results in confusion and frustration.
The certified Business Continuity and Response professionals at CU*Answers have the knowledge and experience needed to work with your team and take your Incidence Response program from where it is today, to where you need it to be.
A certified CU*Answers Business Continuity professional will work with you and your team from start to finish to:
- Identify the key team members and set the goals and objectives
- Collect the necessary information for building the Incident Response Plan
- This may require an on-site assessment and interview process
- Provide an initial draft for your review
- Schedule a remote document walk-through
- Provide the final plan document in PDF and MS-WORD format with testing schedule
Engagements start at $2,000.00 and are based on the size and complexity of operations and IT topology. Optional annual plan maintenance engagements are also available.
An initial (free) consultation is offered to assess the needs of your existing Business Continuity program and identify an action plan to get to the target state. A custom Statement of Work and proposal will be provided for each project.
There are no reviews yet.