Depending upon who the developer may be (ex: outside 3rd party), API project type, desired test environment, etc. the Developer’s Help Desk will require various paperwork to be completed. In order to best determine which Agreements may be applicable, please schedule a call with the DHD to initially review your API project strategy and desired goals. This early collaboration is very beneficial per our gaining preliminary insight to your overall API project, providing additional assistance for proceeding and delivering the appropriate Agreements for your review. Common Agreements/ Forms include:
- Project Information Form – to describe your API project objectives and desired goals (completed per the organization doing the API development; this may or may not be the credit union).
- Master API Access Agreement – (signed per organization performing the API development; this may or may not be the credit union).
- Applicable Schedule(s) – depending on the API type and purpose (signed per organization performing the API development; this may or may not be the credit union).
- Master Indemnification Agreement – (signed by the Credit Union).
Once these applicable Agreements have been completed you may order a Test API key directly the Online Store to use with our published documentation.
Steps to Completing and API Project
- Explore the DHD Online Store to review current APIs
- Visit the DHD site to review various API documentation
- If a custom API development request, we will assist you to complete and submit a Special Project Request/ Authorization form, and review applicable steps
- Contact the DHD Team to request applicable API Agreements
- Select and Order Development API (test) key sets
- Goal: deliver API test keys within 7-10 business days of order received
- Schedule a DHD team kick-off call to review project details
- Order pre-scheduled API Testing Windows (optional)
- An added layer of API testing with CU*Answers experts
- Select and order Production API key sets
- Contact CU*Answers to verify/ schedule API deployment