The purpose of a Credit Card Tune-Up is to ensure your credit card program is working how you expected it to be. Completing your tune-up, we will review the following configurations and reports:
- Your BIN Configurations
- Tool #146
- Tool #567
- Review Loan categories and products
- CU Status Code Preferences (Tool #150)
- Talk about card expiration processing (Tool #147)
- Discuss any ordering/maintenance questions you may have
- Discuss transaction screen and what the detail means
- Discuss reports
- CU*Spy/E-Doc reports
- Overlimit Credit Cards (Tool #449)
- List Inactive Credit Cards (Tool #448)
- Discuss Credit Card Skip a Pay Configuration (Tool #317)
- Discuss the EFT Dashboard (Tool #594)
- Discuss Where your Members Shop (Tool #979)
This tune up is intended for back office staff that work directly with credit cards, their configuration set up, as well as reviewing their reports in CU*SPY.
What is needed: No prerequisites are needed – just zoom and you!
How long is the tune-up: The web session will last about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Looking to make some changes to a loan category, run a new promotion, creating a new credit card loan, or needing assistance creating a card? We can help! Below are some helpful OnDemand videos and booklets to assist you with all of your credit card needs!
Conducted via web conference.