The purpose of an ATM/Debit Card Tune-Up is to ensure your ATM/Debit Card program is working how you expected it to be. Completing your tune-up, we will review the following configurations and reports:
- Your BIN Configurations (Tool #146)
- Your Service Charge Groups (Tool #152)
- CU Status Code Preferences (Tool #150)
- Talk about card expiration processing (Tool #147)
- Discuss ODP/ANR Configuration (Tool #958)
- Discuss any ordering/maintenance questions you may have
- Discuss transaction screen and what the detail means
- Discuss reports
- Discuss the EFT Dashboard (Tool #594)
- Discuss Where your Members Shop (Tool #979)
This tune up is intended for back office staff that work directly with ATM/Debit Cards, their configuration set up, as well as reviewing their reports in CU*SPY.
What is needed: No prerequisites are needed – just zoom and you!
How long is the tune-up: The web session will last about 1 hour.
Looking to create a new debit card for the first time? Not sure on the steps for creating an Instant Issue card, or looking on increase a member’s daily limits for their debit card? We can help! Below are some helpful OnDemand videos and booklets to assist you with all of your ATM/Debit Card needs!
ATM/Debit Processing User Guide
Instant Card Issue For ATM/Debit Cards and Credit Cards
Standard ATM/Debit Card Platform