Client Services Team
Client Services Representative – Level 1
|REPORTS TO:||Client Service Manager|
The Level 1 Client Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls and triaging the clients need for appropriate resolution and/or escalation. The Level 1 Representative is a client facing support role and supports credit unions as it relates to software inquiries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide day-to-day software support to customers via the telephone. Research problems as necessary and provide resolutions to customers. Escalate calls according to department expectations to Level 2/ Account Executive or other teams as outlined.
- Research and document software problems and forward them to Account Executive for processing.
- Take responsibility for increasing job knowledge, familiarity with credit union operations, and training and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the Client Service team and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet team objectives.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Experience and skill using CU*NorthWest software to handle day-to-day credit union operations.
- Familiarity with credit union operations is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Must be available as assigned during off-hours to assist with any problems encountered by clients.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
CU*NorthWest operates in a professional office building setting. Some job assignments at CU*NorthWest are primarily conducted within the office building(s) while others have moderate to extensive travel responsibilities as described in the Job Functions and/or Job Qualifications section(s) above. CU*NorthWest is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position.